All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill

All Our Yesterdays - Cristin Terrill

I was very excited to read this book, based on the amazing cover (sorry, but I judge books by their cover). I have say though, this book was a big disappointment. The whole time paradox thing really confused me. The plot was boring, there weren't any huge twists. The writing was plain, and not really descriptive.

The summary is this: Finn and Em have to go back in time to kill the James, the creator of a time machine. In the future, the time machine is used for bad things, because James and another person go power crazy and stuff. This is all that happens, Finn and Em go and try to kill him. I did not like Em, the main character, she needs to toughen up A LOT. She had like dozens of chances to finally kill James and end him, but she DOESNT, because she still has "feels" for him, even when her boyfriend is Finn. I mean seriously, stop being an idiot and finish it, IT WAS YOUR JOB!!!!! Save the world people!!!!!! Stop the bad guy already!!!! And those weird flashbacks, they only confused me and didn't really improve the story.

I gave this book a 3, because it wasn't terrible, even though I dislike the main character. It was readable, that's all.